Monday, October 20, 2008

Vacation: Just for the Record

Let's just clarify something: I snore when I have a cold, but Taigen snores all the time! I got booted from the guest room the second night, but Taigen finally got found out on the third night and spent the remainder of his nights on the couch downstairs while I got the comfy guest bed upstairs. Now, before you think that we have marital issues, I need to let you know that Taigen chose to stay downstairs to be nearer to the kids. So, for the first time since our kids were born, I had a week's worth of sleep without a monitor buzzing in my ear. It was really nice and I slept so well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nathan sounds like freight train coming through when he sleeps. But I guess I do snore also, especially when I was pregnant with Hannah. It was so bad at times that he wondered if I was able to get rest due to all the snoring.=)