
Here is another reason why I love New England: fresh pressed apple cider. It is a cloudy, brown juice and is so fresh! It tastes like you're drinking a crisp Cortland apple! Makes you want to drink the whole jug! Be careful though and not drink too much. It can wreak havoc on your digestive system.
My first experience with real cider was at the Gauthier family's annual cider party. They were pressing the apples and allowing each family to take home a jug of the heavenly potion. I was immediately hooked.
3 comments:
Yum! Can you send me some? lol!
I realize this is not the point of the post, but I must say again how much I like your dining room wallpaper. :) Neat photo!
Guess I'll throw in a plug for cider since I'm here. Fall is the best! :) heehee -space
Thanks! We're still happy with it...but ask me again in about 20 years. Hooray for cider! It's the best. "Fall in a Bottle"
Post a Comment