In the next few moments I'm going to consume my last meal until after my surgery. And guess when that surgery was scheduled? 4:00 tomorrow afternoon! I need to report to the hospital at 2:30. With iPod in hand, I'll be dropped off by my hubby and check in to have my tendon nodule removed. We have a family bringing us dinner tomorrow night as mentioned in a previous post. She said we're going to get honey mustard chicken. It is going to taste soooo good.
Thankfully, I was notified that I can have clear liquids to drink up until 11:30 tomorrow morning. She specifically said that I cannot have cream or milk in my coffee. What's the point then? Oh well, the nice thing is, Starbucks is on the way home and I still have moolah left on my gift card from my birthday. I think a venti will be great medicine! We might have to make a detour.
We're pretty much packed for our vacation. There's one last load of laundry to do and I'm going to take care of that after I'm done here so that I can put a few last minute items in the suitcases in the morning.
Thanks again for your prayers.
6 comments:
I love you and will be praying for you. I just know everything's going to go just fine.
xo Mom in law
Thanks Sherry. You're the best!
Praying for your surgery. Buddy's had a ganglion cyst removed from his hand 2xs...the last time took. they did give him a muscle relaxer for both times, so even though he wasn't "knocked out" he slept through the whole thing. Maybe they'll relax you, and with your iPod...ah...
Let's hope they get it on the first try. I don't get along well with needles. Thanks for the prayers.
Praying for you friend! We love you!
Thank you so much friend! We miss you guys and love you too.
Post a Comment