Thursday, October 9, 2008

More Fall

Janelle was typing me the other day and asked if I post more pictures of fall. I'll do that not only for her benefit, but also for those of you who don't get to see all the vivid colors of the leaves in your neck of the woods. It is just gorgeous here. I was talking with another mommy at gym today about how we love those trees that sport all five colors: red, orange, yellow, green and brown. We always encourage our kids to look especially for the "pretty ones"!Today as the kids were eating lunch I went out on the deck to catch this video of the leaves "raining" down on us. It was a pretty cool sight, but you should see the nice carpet it has left for us to rake up!

On a different note, please be praying for Janelle and the missionary family she is helping, the Beamans. Yesterday they had a group of men come to their house and start dragging all that they owned out to the streets. Apparently, their landlord hadn't paid his taxes and the property the Beamans were renting was used as collateral! I'll let you read their accounts here and here. It sounds terrifying! Please pray that they find housing soon.

2 comments:

js said...

Thanks for the fall pictures Crystal! :) Beautiful!!!

The Coffee Press said...

You're so welcome. The pics don't do it justice though.