Yesterday we pulled out the luggage and put it in our room. Shaylen has been asking if she could pack ever since. "Which suitcase is mine?"
We told Marshall and Shaylen this morning that there were only two more sleeps until we leave for Washington. He said, "I'm going to sleep!" and immediately went and got in his bed.
After naps they lingered upstairs while Taigen and I talked in the basement. I soon heard some crying. I saw Shaylen at the top of the stairs with one of the pieces of luggage.
"What are you doing?"
"I'm wanting to pack and I can't get it!" She's so cute. She had unstacked them and was trying to unzip them.
We are really looking forward to this trip.
2 comments:
Hi Taigen from Cheryl (McNiven),
I would hope you remember me because we went to school together for a lot of years. I pulled out my yearbook the other day and out fell a card with your name on it. So I decided to Google you and here you are! You have a beautiful family and it sounds like you're in ministry work. I just wanted to say Hi and I'm glad you are working and raising your children in the Lord. I don't know what you plan on doing in Washington, but if you plan on visiting Skagit county let me know. My husband and I and our 4 children live in a small house on the Skagit river in Concrete. Take care and God's blessings to you.
I will pass this on to Taigen and get him to place a reply. I'm sure he will be delighted to hear from an old friend.
Post a Comment