Friday, June 15, 2007

My Big Petite Helper


We are so excited to have Jason and Joni up for this coming weekend! We don't get to see them as often as we like so when they come it is cause for celebration!

Janelle and I have been planning menus and activities. Earlier this week Janelle emailed me earlier this week to see what she could do to help me get everything ready for their arrival. I asked if she wanted to watch Marshall and Shaylen during the morning so I could get some scouring done. Of course, she said "yes"! She said she would rather do that than scrub my toilets. I think I would too, but, the toilets HAVE to get cleaned. Either way, she is such a huge help.

Friday morning came and the kids woke up eager to go over to Auntie Janellee's. They scarfed down their breakfast, hurried and got dressed and then waited for her to show up.

Janelle broke our her guitar and let them strum on it and then allowed them to accompany her on a few errands. It doesn't matter how mundane their activity is at Janelle's they always have such a great time and come back talking and talking about the fun they had.

No comments: