Since we've been having special speakers come on Tuesday nights and preach at our church, we have had no Wednesday evening service. It was the perfect opportunity to have her come to our house!
Brenda came over last night in order to spend some time with us. It is always such a joy to have her over and the kids just eat her up! She is fun, doesn't mind getting her hair messed up, and is willing to get down on their level and play.
We had a fabulous time.
2 comments:
Yeah, I like having her over too. There's just somethin' 'bout her. I'll have to tell her to come over soon. I miss her. I miss you too, but she's my mom...
Completely understand! I'm sure it will be good for all of you kids to see her when she is down this spring.
However, I wish we could see YOU all up here at the same time. Be sure to stop into NH on your way north!
Post a Comment