Monday morning Karen and Brett whisked away the kids and took them down to Edmond's beach for some fun time.
I'm sure there was more to it, but by this time, I've forgotten what all they did. The kids had a blast, as I'm sure you can tell by the pictures. There is a dock there and the kids can watch the fish swimming. Marshall and Shaylen love bridges and there is a long walkway that leads over to the park.

The park is perfect for little ones, and the location is awesome for grown-ups. You can play right by the ocean!My memory fails me, but I think this was the day that Sherry took me to a salon to have a full pedicure for my birthday. It was so awesome. I got the full treatment and my feet felt so soft and looked so young, not to mention how pretty my toes were...complete with flowers and a "bling!" Thanks Sherry!
Tonight we got to go over to the Jorgensen's for dinner. This is something we always try to do. Bob and Ayrian have played a big part in Taigen's life and have always been a wealth of wisdom for us when it comes to ministry. We always try to pick their brains while we're in town. What a wonderful time we had. The encouragement they gave us was priceless.
No comments:
Post a Comment