
Saturday morning Karen, Chris and Brett picked me up and took me down to Edmonds. There is a really fabulous coffee shop there where we had coffee and munchies. I loved it, of course! We then went to the open market. The market holds a variety of delights: pottery, fresh baked bread, fresh flowers, candy, soaps, candles, fudge, crafts and some musicians (some that should be in the profession and one that definitely should not have been!)

When we were done there, we went to Kent to go see Chris' house that is being built. The foundation had been poured and from his lot, you have a great view of Mt. Rainer on a clear day. It is a sight to behold! The model homes were open so I got to see his floor plan and I am envious of his pantry and the loft. I would spend my

time reading the Bible in that loft every day. The whole home is bright and cheery and has closet space like you wouldn't believe. I am so happy for him. He's hoping to be in there in a few months.
Saturday afternoon we went to go and spend time at Don's (Taigen's dad). Don has a gorgeous backyard and the kids always have a great time tromping around in it. Grandad Joos (Don)was able to expose the kids to a few new things while we were there: a tree limb that was the perfect bouncy seat, water guns and

frosted animal cookies. The kids loved everything! (I must say, the kids got more enjoyment from squirting the water into their own mouths than at other people.)
They came back thinking Grandad Joos was the funniest man!
After Don's we went to rehearse some music for Sunday morning and then went back to Great Grandma Rutledge's for dinner. It was a fabulous day!
No comments:
Post a Comment