Saturday, December 8, 2007

Party Number Two

Marshall and Shaylen had their "official" birthday party tonight. And although Jason, Joni, Enzo and Julia couldn't be here since Enzo was sick with something mysterious, and although Shaylen wasn't feeling too perky either, we had a great time.

Mr. and Mrs. Bowman came and Auntie Janelle and Grandma and Grandpa Mac! The McIlwaine's son, Mark (or "Dunnigan") was in town and helped get Mom Mac out of the house, into the car and up into our home for the celebration. (That was sooooo nice of him!) It was so good to have them in our home.We had a great time. There was pizza and pop and cupcakes made just how they wanted them: chocolate with vanilla frosting and vanilla with chocolate frosting, complete with sprinkles and M&M's!

2 comments:

Jarod & Heather Spencer said...

Oh, you just made me miss my parents even more.

I'm glad y'all had a good time though. Happy belated birthday to the kiddos!

The Coffee Press said...

Marshall and Shaylen love your parents. Thank you so much for sharing.

I love the picture of your dad with Shaylen. He had just finished wiping her mouth with a napkin. I got a picture of that too. I'll have to email it to you.

Hopefully we can see you when you come up.