Sunday, December 9, 2007

So Much To Say...So Little Time

Many of you know that we had a showing on Saturday afternoon. After spending Friday evening cleaning like a mad-woman (Taigen was speaking at Wolfeboro Bible Church Friday night), Janelle offered to watch the kids while I cleaned as much as I could on Saturday morning (Taigen was at a men's prayer breakfast) before I had to leave and speak at a ladies' Christmas tea at 12:30. The showing was at 12:45. So, you could say it was a busy weekend. Taigen came home at 10 and finished cleaning while I got ready and drove down to Rochester, NH.

All this to say, Janelle was a gem to take the kids because it was mass cleaning and chaos at our home. Do you know that she has done this EACH time we've had a showing? It's been a huge help.

When Janelle was feeding the kids lunch, they told her that they liked egg nog. She told them that she didn't. Marshall said, "But it is good." She told him that she didn't think it was. He responded, "Just try it!" (Boy doesn't he sound like his parents!)

Shaylen was pestering Janelle with question after question. Janelle told her that she needed to do more eating and less talking (sounds like us!). She looked at Janelle with her big eyes and said, "I just have lots of questions on my forehead!"

No comments: