Can you believe that Marshall and Shaylen are four already? I know it sounds like a broken record, but it seems like yesterday that they were born. What a journey it has been, and a joy! There are cupcakes waiting for them today and the paper is going to fly this afternoon when Taigen gets home. We love being parents to these kids.
4 comments:
Such cute little blobs. But I think they are even more so now. :) I almost cried when I looked at the picture. See what you all have done to me!
What an adorable picture! (I love newborns!) What an adventure indeed!
Ah...that picture reminds me of how little they were and how TIRED I was. If I said anything offensive to anyone in that first year...please chalk it up to lack of sleep!
Those were the days!
Oh man, I'll bet you were tired. Just having a newborn and a 18 mo old at the same time was almost too much for me...but the Lord gives us the grace to get through!
Post a Comment