Now, of course I know how to cook, but tomato soup and grilled cheese are comfort foods (you know, the kind you love eating on a cold day OR a day that you're sick?) and happen to also be very inexpensive. Marshall especially loves it and this past week enjoyed THREE mugs full at lunch. I was able to capture his tomato soup goatee and unibrow so you could enjoy it as well.
Monday, December 17, 2007
Tomato Soup Smile
Now, of course I know how to cook, but tomato soup and grilled cheese are comfort foods (you know, the kind you love eating on a cold day OR a day that you're sick?) and happen to also be very inexpensive. Marshall especially loves it and this past week enjoyed THREE mugs full at lunch. I was able to capture his tomato soup goatee and unibrow so you could enjoy it as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tomato soup and grilled cheese is the best! I wouldn't mind eating it every week. Maybe I should....since it is cheap. Hmmm......
Post a Comment