Thursday, December 20, 2007

Winter Wonderland- Take Two

It's going to be a white Christmas! We had our first major storm on Sunday and we got our second dose of winter (which it technically isn't even winter yet!) today! It started snowing last night and the big plows were out on the interstate. For you speed demons, this means the speed limit changes from 65 to 45. We got home from church much later last night.

Taigen brought stuff home to work on today knowing that we were to get a pretty good dumping. It snowed the majority of today so we got a beautiful coating of fresh fluffy snow.

While the kids ate breakfast, I whipped out the Kitchen Aid and started into my baking for the day. I had tons to do before company comes tomorrow. The kids helped me dump the flour into the banana bread after they finished their frosted flakes. I know that Shaylen was really hoping to get to lick the bowl, but I put her to work instead. They do a good job.

No comments: