Poor Marshall was sick with a bad cough and a fever on his birthday. He had a crummy day. Fortunately, I had promised them that they could watch some videos for the birthday forever ago so what I had planned for the day was something that would keep him still and quiet. That helped in keeping the cough at bay. They watched Winnie the Pooh!
When Taigen got home they got to unwrap presents. They had so much fun! They got so many things that they had wished for!
Since Marshall was sick, I stayed home with him and we snuggled and watched Lady And The Tramp and then threw on our jammies and read and snuggled in Mommy and Daddy's big bed. He was such a good boy for me and went to right to bed after a few songs.
Shaylen on the other hand went to church proudly carrying a plate of cupcakes for her Pee Wee Club class. She informed me when she got home that she ate TWO cupcakes in class. (Okay, so now we know that she has her teachers right where she wants them...wrapped around her little fingers.)


1 comment:
I love seeing the excitement on their faces.
Post a Comment