Taigen had a bunch up his sleeve the week of our anniversary. He planned special little notes or small gifts throughout the week leading up to our 12 year anniversary. It was very creative and special. On Saturday the 15th he asked our good friends if Marshall and Shaylen could go over to their house and play so that Taigen and I could have a date here at our house. They were very sweet and said "yes."
Marshall and Shaylen love spending time with their kids. They are very sweet, good kids. Amy was good enough to snap up a few photos so I could keep them as memories. One thing the kids always love doing at their house is playing the Wii (it is a very special treat for them). They have yet to master the driving game, but sure love trying.
Our date was really nice, quiet and relaxing, and although we love our kids, it was nice to have the house to ourselves for just a little while.

1 comment:
Happy anniversary! I'm thrilled you got to have some special time together as a couple. Looks like the kids had a blast too!
Post a Comment