Tuesday, September 30, 2008

One VERY Happy Mother-in-Law

Since we've lived in New England, every time Sherry has come out, we've wanted to make sure she gets her "lobstah". When Ralph and Karen were out, we found a really good restaurant in Kittery, Maine called Warren's. Since we enjoyed our meal there, we recommended it again. So this evening, Sherry took us all out to dinner. What a treat!

I took the camera along and shot some pictures of the architecture and scenery for Sherry since she enjoys it so much (and since her cell phone camera just doesn't cut it!). Here's a glimpse of our beautiful New England.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pics!! I love Dover - it's so pretty and old townish!! I've even been in one of those old churches - the big white one just out of town a bit. It was a funeral for a co-worker of Jeff's - pretty church though! :)

Becbud said...

PA is pretty, but there's just something about New England, and I certainly miss the beauty of it. I recognize some of that scenery from I-95, don't I?

The Coffee Press said...

I love the downtown of Portsmouth and Dover. So much history! Yes, Becca, you probably recognize the scenery of the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard from the smaller bridge that is next to the Piscataqua Bridge (I don't know the name of that one, just that it goes up and down).

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are wonderful! Skipping the mall photo shoot was the right choice! -space

The Coffee Press said...

Thanks Space! It certainly is cheaper to go this route.