Sunday, September 7, 2008

Aunt Karen & Herman's Projects

Aunt Karen brought along an imaginary friend in her carry-on. It was Herman the Hampster. Herman had various and sundry treats for the kids as well as gifts. Every day Karen would peek in the bag and check in on Herman and see if he had anything for the kids.

On Friday when I went to my doctor's appointment, the kids worked on a project for Herman. When I came home I saw two miniature Christmas trees and hand-made decorations all each. They were so proud of them. Now the tough project will be finding a home for them until Christmas! The other thing Karen wanted to do with the kids was make cookies. They love doing that since it usually means that they get to eat dough. It probably took three times as long, but Karen was in her element.The kids had a blast working on all the things Karen had planned.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures. Too cute. Glad you all had fun.