Taigen's been busy again. Today he wanted to tackle the living room. Remember what happened when Taigen got busy last week? In case you forgot,
here are some pictures. When we first moved in, the living room looked like
this. Remember that leafy wallpaper? I've seen worse, but the design just didn't go with my tastes. It had to go!
Taigen got up and went to the paint store to get our "Shabby Chic" (ie: tan) paint right after breakfast. The kids and I had to run and get a few things at Target and when we came back, Taigen was already done with half of the room! He was a lean, mean paintin' machine today!

It was a beautiful day here today. The windows were all open and a nice breeze kept all the paint fumes at bay. After he was done painting the second coat, we enjoyed dinner out on the deck.
Taigen mounted the pictures and curtain rods after dinner and I ironed the tab curtains and hung them up. The room looks so drastically different tonight. It is warm and welcoming and just beautiful. Didn't he do a great job?

6 comments:
Looks fabulous!
Paul and I love it! :) -space
That's amazing! It would've taken us days to get all of that done!
Thanks guys. When the prep work is all done, it doesn't take Taigen too long to paint.
Looks great...I'm inspired, except that I threw my back out helping a church member paint her living room on Saturday. Guess I'll have to be patient a few more weeks!
Oh no! I hope Advil or Tylenol will take care of it!
The weather outside was perfect. We opened up the windows and had no issues with a "painty" smell!
Post a Comment