a unique blend of news and humor to perk up your day
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Why Is It?
Why is it that kids are perfectly content playing by themselves and/or are perfectly healthy until you go to the bathroom? Once the door is shut and locked, the tragedies strike.
Well, from first-hand experience, that 5 minute period of time is a 5 minute period of freedom when we think we can get away with whatever we want. :) I think we always forgot that Mom eventually comes out . . .
You've stumped me...I'm not sure we will ever understand this mystery. The only other occasion where this same behavior is exhibited is when I'm on the PHONE!!!
3 comments:
Well, from first-hand experience, that 5 minute period of time is a 5 minute period of freedom when we think we can get away with whatever we want. :) I think we always forgot that Mom eventually comes out . . .
You've stumped me...I'm not sure we will ever understand this mystery. The only other occasion where this same behavior is exhibited is when I'm on the PHONE!!!
I agree with Amy. The kids think phone time and bathroom time is "get-all-my-bad-things-in" time because they think we can't hear or see them.
Stephanie
Post a Comment