
The last time Mom was here, the kids were two and living in Saco. We can't wait to see her. We know that she cannot wait to see the kids (and us too I guess. If you're a parent, you know what I mean. Grandkids always come first!).
Mom will be staying with us for a month. Since it is so expensive to fly from Alaska, and it takes so long, Mom makes the trip worth her effort. We're more than happy to oblige. I'm glad we can get her summer vacation off to a good start.
On a side note: I'm a bit unsure though whether Marshall is more excited for Grammie coming or our visit to the airport!
2 comments:
Well, since I have been blogstalking you for a month now I thought I should say hello!!! I know I am a m ess. I just love reading about you being a mommy! Hope you enjoy your time with your mom. Please tell her hello for me. I promise no more stalking I will say Hi when I stop by!
-Bernadette ;0)
Aha! I'm glad you stopped in. We don't lead exciting lives, but we do like "blogging" in order to keep our family and friends from far away "in the know". Taigen's grandma is my biggest fan, I think.
Welcome to The Coffee Press!
Post a Comment