Last night before church Marshall drew what he calls a "facing plane." He did a pretty good job I think! Look also at how neatly he writes his name (for an almost four year old...it's pretty good!). He is a bit more obsessive about details (okay...that's probably an understatement) than Shaylen, but hopefully that spells neat and accurate school work in the future and maybe a clean desk too!
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
The Infatuation Continues
Last night before church Marshall drew what he calls a "facing plane." He did a pretty good job I think! Look also at how neatly he writes his name (for an almost four year old...it's pretty good!). He is a bit more obsessive about details (okay...that's probably an understatement) than Shaylen, but hopefully that spells neat and accurate school work in the future and maybe a clean desk too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! I'm impressed!
Post a Comment