Uncle Kyle, Eli and Quinten gave Marshall and Shaylen a Doodle Pro for Christmas two years ago and they have been a great source of entertainment in our minivan. It never fails: When we get into the van and start driving off, Marshall inevitably asks me if I will draw him a plane. It has gotten to be habit.
Within the past few months, Marshall has taken to drawing his own plane next to mine. It has been an evolution of sorts. First his "planes" were a dot or two, then it evolved into a circle with dots. You would never have guessed what it was had he not told you.
Yesterday, however we were playing with the markers and paper and I had been asked to draw him a plane (surprise, surprise). He came back to me a little while later and showed me his drawing. I think he did a fabulous job!
Okay, so he's not ready to sign up for art lessons, but for a 3 1/2 year old, I'd say it's pretty good.
Okay, so he's not ready to sign up for art lessons, but for a 3 1/2 year old, I'd say it's pretty good.
1 comment:
Wow! That is great. You have an artist in which to be proud!
Post a Comment