Monday, October 8, 2007

Little Taigens and Crystals

Here are a few, recent phrases that have escaped the lips of our young offspring. I thought you all might enjoy them.

On Sunday we were able to go over to someone's house for lunch. They have a son, named Ryan, and Marshall and Shaylen enjoyed playing with him. Ryan has a really great "tree house" in his backyard and the kids went out and played in it for quite a while. When they came back, Shaylen said that she had gotten some boo-boo's. One in particular hurt her and she was whining a bit about it on the way to church that night.

Marshall piped up from the back, "You have boo-boo's everywhere. You are a mess!"

Shaylen was sitting at the table on Monday night eating dinner. I had recently bought her some headbands and she was wearing a pink one at the time. Obviously, she was thinking about it because she said, "I surely want to wear a purple head-band."

Later that night Taigen and I were talking and the kids were playing with the Geo-Trax train set. The train and bus and fire engine were "talking" to each other. Shaylen said, "You have clearance, Clarence!" (That comes from her father, who did that with her Fisher Price Little People a few nights ago.) We were in stitches!

No comments: