Saturday, November 6, 2010

Shaylen's Fourth

I'm so excited to announce that without many tears, Shaylen's fourth tooth just came out. She's been babying it along for quite a while, taking every bite from the side, and in the process smearing food on her left cheek. Taigen has tried two times already to get it out, all to no avail. There was just one itty bitty corner that wasn't giving up.

Shaylen asked me yesterday if I could be the one to pull it out. So today, after lunch I mustered up courage, went upstairs, numbed it, flossed it and then wrapped the tooth with the floss. One little pull and the tooth was finally free. There was much jubilation in the Joos house! Doesn't she look so cute? The middle tooth next door isn't far behind. My guess is that she'll be the cutest, toothless wonder by Christmas.

No comments: