Friday, November 5, 2010

Beautiful Penmanship

Marshall and Shaylen knew coming into 2nd grade that they would learn how to write in cursive. I don't think a week went by that they didn't ask me, "Is this the week we start cursive?" Well, this week it finally started. When I told them, they were so excited. Each of them has taken their time in learning the formation of each letter and then taken the time to write them neatly. Such big kiddos!

3 comments:

js said...

They did a great job!

Anonymous said...

You are a little ahead of my class, (we will be learning Kk tomorrow, Monday), but such neat, beautiful letters you have made. Now you can write me a letter in cursive, can't you? What a wonderful job you are doing in school. Thumbs up to both of you. Who is your favorite teacher and what class do you enjoy the most?
I love you mieces to pieces!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Sienna was the same way, anticipating the start of cursive with MUCH excitement! :) -Space