In all the hubbub of the symphony and the Joos Annual Psychedelic Christmas Cookie Decorating Fest, I forgot to post about an important event in our household. Shaylen lost her fifth tooth (bottom left gap). I can honestly say that we didn't even know it was loose. She was brushing her teeth before bed one night and felt it come out. She carefully spit out the toothpaste and voila! The tooth was there in the sink. To me this is the best way to lose a tooth. No tears. No floss. No Orajel. No worries. No oozing of blood. It's just over with.
Shaylen is looking like such a cute little jack-o-lantern lately and she has a little speech issue with her "S" to compliment her slightly grovelly voice. I could just gobble her up! She has her other front top tooth to lose, but it's hanging on for dear life.

No comments:
Post a Comment