Monday, October 18, 2010

Leaf Peepin' Via the Internet

Someone commented that I keep talking about the fall colors but haven't shown any pictures of them. I deliberately took photos of the foliage today on our field trip through a local corn maze (that post will probably come tomorrow at some point).

We just recently had a nor'easter blow through here so I think some of the vibrancy was lost in the storm, but you can still get the jist of just how beautiful it is here. Add to this beauty some crisp air and some fresh-pressed apple "cidah" and you have New England. Don't you just want to come and visit?

2 comments:

Amy said...

The colors of fall are what I miss most about living up north. I can definitely live without driving in the snow (although I do miss a white Christmas) but there's just something about the colorful leaves and crisp, cool air! *sigh* :)

Alicia said...

Gorgeous! Sometimes I forget just how pretty the colors are up north. ~And your cookies do match! :^) Thanks for sharing!