Yesterday the weather was beautiful. I had been planning on taking the kids' photos for 2nd grade when the leaves were at peak, but the weather and our schedules didn't always cooperate. Finally, yesterday I had the good weather
and the time to throw the kids in somewhat coordinated outfits and snap up a couple of pictures. I won't let you see all of them (especially the ones some of you might be receiving soon), but I will let you have this little sneak peek.


I typically don't let the kids make faces, but in order to get the humor in the shoot (and natural smiles), I let them have a bit of fun.
3 comments:
Beautiful pics - LOVE the silly one! So glad you let them do it. You are a GREAT photographer. You should go into business. Can't wait 2 C U in person. xoxo
Can't wait to see you too! Kids are even cuter in person (at least I think so). :)
Beautiful sweeties. I love you guys. Is that a loose tooth I see, Shaylen? Be brave little camper. There's nothing to it.
Post a Comment