What a delight to have children in the church. I work with them on a weekly basis (Sunday morning song time, Wednesday night children's choir, and sporadic nursery time) and I can honestly say that they are such good kids and so easy to work with.You can understand then when I say that I am so excited that we have had an increase in our nursery numbers. One of our faithful families just had their second baby boy. Taigen and I didn't make him too happy when we went to visit him in the hospital.
We both wanted to hold him, but that meant disturbing him from his baby-burrito nap. We determined that his lungs have choir-potential, but that didn't affect how much we love him already. He is such a cute baby and we know Josh and Ashley will do a great job of raising him. We will be delighted when we can finally have him in our nursery.We also had a dear family join our church this summer (they have a 2 1/2 year old, 1 year old boy/girl twins and another little girl due by the end of this month). I've known John and Laura for several years and it was neat to see how
God brought the two of them together. We were overjoyed when we heard that John transferred his job over to Dover and they wanted to join our ministry. They have already rolled up their sleeves and are so faithful. We appreciate that so much. This past Thursday our church ladies threw Laura a baby shower here at home. We had a wonderful turnout and hopefully Laura truly felt loved and welcomed. We can't wait for this new little munchkin to love. By the end of this month we will have two more munchkins in our nursery to spoil! Sign me up!
No comments:
Post a Comment