After breakfast this morning, I sent the kids upstairs to make their beds and brush their teeth. Shaylen came down a little bit later concerned about her toothbrush. She was concerned about some discoloration on the brush. After looking at it, I was thinking it was dried blood from last night. Ew! I washed it off and then asked if I could take a peek at her mouth to see how wiggly her teeth were this morning. When I looked, the bottom one was gone! What a way to start our day! We have no clue where the tooth went but are assuming that it came out in Shaylen's bagel this morning.
Do you notice that gap on the top? That has appeared in the past two weeks as Shaylen's right front tooth has moved down and over as it gets more and more wiggly.
No comments:
Post a Comment