Saturday, March 13, 2010

Men's Annual Dessert Contest

The much-anticipated Men's Annual Dessert Contest was today. Taigen has been scheming and plotting for months. I had come across a foodie blog a while back and spotted a couple of desserts that looked fabulous. I forwarded the link to Taigen and he started drooling. When it came time to start baking, Taigen revisited the blog and decided on a Reese's Peanut Butter Cake.

Wow. That's all that I can say. It was SO good.

The men from Heritage didn't hold anything back again this year. Remember the desserts from last year and the year before? These guys take a contest seriously. They looked and tasted (at least the one's I sampled) incredible. Sooooo, without further ado, here are pics of this year's winners:

Best Looking: Campfire Cake by Michael (one of our teens)
Most Creative: Vegetable Cake by Allan Bishop
Best Tasting: Reese's Cake by Taigen. Hooray!

No comments: