It seems that our feathered friends haven't been too hospitable! We haven't been seeing any new birds lately. We've been keeping an eye on the feeder but have been able to name all that have come to munch. 
This morning while I was doing the breakfast dishes I noticed a big bird sitting on the ground beneath the feeder and ran to get the camera. It is a woodpecker, specifically a Northern Flicker. I think I'm going to like having them around because, according to my book, they like to eat ants. He is welcome to come and eat as many as he wants and as often as he wants!
2 comments:
Maybe they don't like having their pictures taken. Hehe! :)
Nah! They just know that you'll gripe about "another bird post!" They're trying to spare me the grief. However, there are SOME people who happen to like hearing about it. Hee hee. I humored you by putting up a kid post today too though.
Now you know I love ya!
Post a Comment