
On Monday it was hot and humid! Our neighbors (truly the most friendly neighbors we've ever had) brought over some hand-me-downs for Shaylen and a fun hose for the kids. We hooked it up and threw the kids into their swimsuits. They had so much fun!
While they were running around getting wet and cooling off, I got wet another way. I went around the perimeter of the

yard picking blueberries. I was dripping with sweat when I was done and covered with bug bites. Even though I had sprayed myself with bug spray, the mosquitoes feasted on my arms and ankles. I guess the Skin So Soft isn't appalling enough to them. Funny thing is, I thought I was getting a ton of berries this time around, but when I was done, it only amounted to about a cup. That's okay, they're free, delicious, and there's more to come!

4 comments:
Looks like they had a blast!! It was so good to see you all last night!
It was good to see you too! I didn't even get to say "hello" to Mattress, but I at least saw him. Have a great day!
I love the shirt that Shaylen is wearing. Hmmmm..... I wonder who gave that to her. =)
From some "relative" that the kids have wrapped around their fingers!
Post a Comment