Monday, July 28, 2008

And Speaking of Cookie Dough...

We have VBS this week! This is the first time that the kids are able to go and so they are very excited! The theme this year is Dino Detectives: Digging into God's Word! The church is all decked out in dinosaur figurines, cardboard dinosaurs and a dig site. It's been there for two weeks so the excitement has been building to say the least!

For VBS snack time, we signed up to bring 8 dozen M&M cookies. I wanted Marshall and Shaylen to have some tangible way to help out with VBS and baking provided the perfect opportunity!

We had so much fun together Saturday morning! I love listening to them count out the measurements and then encourage each other to "pour slowly!" I thought I would post a few pictures for you to enjoy.

1 comment:

js said...

Aww..they are soooooo cute!!!!!