Thursday, May 29, 2008

First Golf, Now Basketball

If Taigen loves a sport, so does Marshall! According to Marshall, "Daddy is my favorite!"

You've seen Marshall play golf, and clobber the ball. The other day, Taigen pulled out the basketball hoop I was able to get a couple of shots of Marshall playing basketball. Here is a short clip of Marshall. Again, he has no form (but then, neither do I), but he is pretty consistent at making the baskets. Too cute.

4 comments:

js said...

Good job Marshall!
Okay, now I am waiting for a video of him playing soccer/kicking a ball. He's good at that too! :)
I see you got tired of chasing the ball down the hill and into the woods. Hehe!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Marsh-man! Watch out Michael Jordan!!!

The Coffee Press said...

I think Shaylen finally made a couple of baskets last night.

JS-- yes, we DID get tired of chasing the ball down into the brush so our son could avoid the bugs. Too funny. Good news though, I think the paranoia is getting better.

js said...

Glad to hear it. When I was there he was doing so well with the bug thing that I tried to convince him to go after the ball in the woods. It didn't work! :) He looked at me and said, "But, there are bugs hiding in the leaves."