Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Marshall's Room Makeover

As promised, here are before and after pictures of Marshall's room. We were a bit hesitant of the blue that we got once we got it on. It seemed a bit too "Baby Blue" rather than "Sky Blue", but once we got the wallpaper border on and the furniture back in, we thought it was perfect! Marshall wanted a blue room but didn't want it as dark as what we had in Saco.

The white on the top isn't all that different from what was there before, but just like Shaylen's, it cleaned up the nine years of scuff and dirt marks and we were able to get rid of the three million nail holes that were in the wall. And Marshall absolutely loves the airplanes (I know, I know...shocking)! I found the border online but didn't like the price. After a bit of hunting around on the internet, I found it for less than half the price I originally saw it at. I love a good deal! Makes the makeover even more desirable. Taigen did a fabulous job with the project. All we have left to do now is find a valance that coordinates with it all.

4 comments:

js said...

Looks great!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Job! I love the airplanes.

Before Ethan was born I found a baby crib set of airplanes...now I can't wait to use it.

The Coffee Press said...

Are you going to also order the wallpaper?

I'm so glad you got rid of your OTHER nursery set!!! It was definitely time to go bye-bye. Be sure to take a picture of the nursery when you're done.

Get better. Love you!

Becbud said...

LOVE IT!!! I had the same border picked out for my boys, but then decided to wait until the crib comes down!