I did learn from several of you that are up there that you look at the blog. Hooray! I'm glad you found us. A couple of you mentioned that you've wanted to leave a comment on some of the posts but didn't know how. It's so easy! Let me give you some quick tips so that you can give me your two cents when you want to. I'm sure there are others that have had the same question, but haven't been brave enough to say so...
1. Go to the bottom of the specific post and click on the word "comments".
2. A new window will appear and look like this. Write your two cents.

3. Choose which "ID" you'd like to post as. Many of you don't have a blogger account, you could either sign up for one (it's free!), or you can just click on "Anonymous". If you do...just write your first name at the end of your comment (or at least come up with some code name that I'll understand so I know who's writing).
4.Click "publish".
And there you have it! Welcome to the world of blogging!
Thank you so much for your kind words about the blog. I'm so thankful that it seems you're enjoying it as much as I am doing it. Let me know if there is ever any way I can improve.
No comments:
Post a Comment