
We currently have a very long, large brown and black diamond sticker on the wall of the kids' bathroom posing as a wallpaper border and hanging on for dear life. It is a losing battle because I think Taigen and I both strip some off when we

are in there. It is bubbling up and irks you like a disgusting sunburn that is peeling. Yuck. The former owners decided to put in a black vanity as well. Interesting. It is in good condition and since I don't have money to be replacing it, we decided to work around it in order to make the bathroom more kid friendly.
We went in search of something at Target. Target stuff is pretty cute and affordable. It had to have

some sort of black accent. I was thinking lady bugs, Taigen was thinking just plain bugs. Marshall was thinking airplanes (surprise, surprise) and Shaylen was thinking princesses. The bathroom had to work for both genders since Marshall and Shaylen were going to be sharing it. Taigen came across this really cute penguin shower curtain and bath rug! Perfect! Aren't those penguins so cute? Not to mention cool. It instantly perked up their bathroom and we all love it!
4 comments:
love the penguins :) -space
Hey!!!Good to hear from you!
LaCho
I like the penguins more and more every time I see them. Great choice.
It will look even better when the brown and black diamond sticker...uh...I mean wallpaper is completely gone and the walls are painted.
Post a Comment