a unique blend of news and humor to perk up your day
Love It!
All I have to say is, "Like father, like son."
Huh?!? Everyone knows that Daddy has no hair TO mess up.
Hah! Same problem at our house...so daddy messes everyone else's up instead!
I was going to add to that original post that I meant being goofy in general....not the hair! Then I thought I would be sort of nice. :) So much for that!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love It!
All I have to say is, "Like father, like son."
Huh?!? Everyone knows that Daddy has no hair TO mess up.
Hah! Same problem at our house...so daddy messes everyone else's up instead!
I was going to add to that original post that I meant being goofy in general....not the hair! Then I thought I would be sort of nice. :) So much for that!
Post a Comment