
Marshall and Shaylen love their stuffed animals. They love snuggling with them at naptime and at bedtime. But the animals are not confined to their bedrooms or even the stuffed animal bin. Often they are found scattered throughout the house or piled in a corner of some room. After all that lovin', and playin', the animals are in need of a bath.
Marshall and Shaylen have become good helpers when it comes to the laundry. They help me load the clothes in,

help me dump the soap in and even help me transfer the clothes into and out of the dryer. Shaylen is an expert at folding dishcloths and napkins. You know I'm going to be encouraging that.
Their favorite laundry articles however are their animals. They love watching them get immersed and eventually twisted around in the washing machine. I couldn't resist posting a couple of pictures of them "bathing" Brownie.
2 comments:
Oh Yeah-Always encouraging the laundry habits!!!
They are such good helpers! Too cute. Wait, wait.....I feel a song coming on..... :) "Good helpers we will be, good helpers will be......." When you start humming this later you'll know who to blame. Hehe!
Post a Comment