
Tuesday we did a couple of tests from the Stanford Achievement Tests before we had to take off for piano lessons. We wrapped up those achievement tests on Wednesday and Thursday, cleaned out the desks, and put all of the school stuff away for the summer. Marshall and Shaylen were so excited and so was I! I am so proud of them and am very thankful that I get to be a part of their education.
Thursday night we celebrated by going out to Friendly's for ice cream. This has become a tradition for us at the end of each school year. Remember K-5's celebration and 1st grade's? Marshall and Shaylen look forward to picking out the biggest option and loading up with all of their favorite toppings. This year was no exception and the kids ate it all (well, Marshall gave us each a bite of his toppings).
We are so proud of all of the hard work that the kids put into all of their classes. I am happy to report that they got straight A's in every class for all four quarters, and are very much looking forward to 3rd grade...after a nice, long summer vacation, that is.






2 comments:
Congratulations Marshall and Shaylen!!! You did a terrific job in 2nd grade. You definitely earned those yummy ice cream treats!!! Enjoy your summer vacation. Love to all, Mrs. Doyle
Happy end of the school year!!
Post a Comment