Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Little Mommy

I couldn't pass up posting a picture of Shaylen from Mother's Day. She was all dressed up for church in a new-to-her purple dress (given to us from friends) and wanted to bring along Baby Shaylen. She had gotten her dressed in a purple dress too and I thought the two of them looked so cute. Baby Shaylen had a purse complete with sunglasses, notebook and pretend coins. I think it originally belonged to a stuffed bear (also handed down from friends), but Shaylen thought her doll would benefit more from it

For Mother's Day, I got the really-royal treatment: coffee in the morning while I got ready, a special meal made in its entirety by Taigen (beef and noodles, veggies, salad, rolls and heart-shaped shortbread cookies), and thoughtful gifts from all three. I didn't even have to lift a finger to clean up either. It was a very special day filled with my very special people. I am so thankful to be Marshall and Shaylen's mommy.

No comments: