It seemed that there was music going all the time while we were in Washington. Some might differ with me though on whether or not it could have been called music. It's safe to say though that the kids thoroughly enjoyed playing on "real" pianos (Marshall especially...it seemed he was always at the piano).
Sherry actually needed to rehearse some for her church service on Sunday morning. Marshall was fascinated that Sherry could play stuff without any music. On our final night, Sherry sat down at the piano and started playing. Marshall started singing. Thankfully, while I was stuffing suitcases, Taigen thought to grab the camera and record this priceless video. It's so sweet, it almost makes me want to cry. You might need to turn up the volume to hear him, but his voice is sweet and clear.
2 comments:
This was a very special time for me - I tried to play softly, but it's a grand! I loved his sweet, little voice. I almost felt like we were alone - just him and me. xo
Grandma Sherry
Love it! :)
Post a Comment