Our last night up north proved to be pretty eventful. The kids got their jammies on and were getting their beds ready in the loft when Marshall came down the ladder whimpering. I said, "What's the matter, Bud?" He opened his mouth and I instantly knew he had bonked his two front teeth. It was all bloody. I took one feel of his tooth and realized it had to come out that night. It was just dangling there. This is always the worst part (and Marshall truly HATES it), but I didn't have any burritos or macaroni and cheese to do the job. After much convincing by me to no avail, Taigen finally did the job (for which I am truly thankful). It took one little tweak and the thing was out. One more big front tooth to go (literally)and he'll be looking a little less jack-o-lanterny. Six down and out...how many more to go?
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Knockin' Knees
Our last night up north proved to be pretty eventful. The kids got their jammies on and were getting their beds ready in the loft when Marshall came down the ladder whimpering. I said, "What's the matter, Bud?" He opened his mouth and I instantly knew he had bonked his two front teeth. It was all bloody. I took one feel of his tooth and realized it had to come out that night. It was just dangling there. This is always the worst part (and Marshall truly HATES it), but I didn't have any burritos or macaroni and cheese to do the job. After much convincing by me to no avail, Taigen finally did the job (for which I am truly thankful). It took one little tweak and the thing was out. One more big front tooth to go (literally)and he'll be looking a little less jack-o-lanterny. Six down and out...how many more to go?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He sure is a cute toothless young man! :)
Post a Comment