Here are two good reasons why I love and hate Play-Doh. I love it because it allows kids to be super creative, but I hate it because it generates such a huge mess. I had lots of things to get accomplished today and they kept themselves entertained all afternoon with this stuff. I am thankful, but there is going to be some serious sweeping this evening.

3 comments:
You should try the "Sculpey" clay kits--they have instructions for super cute little creatures to make and its more like real clay, so no mess and you can even bake them and save your creations :)
Cherith! So good to hear from you. Thanks for the Sculpey idea. I will definitely check it out. I hope you are doing well.
I have a recipe for homemade play-do that I always made for my kids and they could help make it too! You add food coloring to make the colors you like. I opted for that because I never liked the mess from the Play-do or the smell.
Post a Comment