Here's a few snapshots of what we've been up to this past week. It was a wonderful but busy VBS and we were delighted to have a great turnout again this year. Marshall and Shaylen had a blast and didn't want it to end. I would ask them each day what their favorite part of VBS was and they always had the hardest time deciding. They loved every minute of it.

A friend and I did the skit each day and I must admit that it was hilarious to dress up and completely ham it up. Renee played a great idiot and the kids thought she was the funniest thing!

On the very last day of VBS we hold a carnival. We were able to rent a bouncy house and a dunk tank. Both of the kids had several turns in the bouncy house. I think Marshall would have stayed in there the entire time if he would have been allowed.

Taigen was in the dunk tank (I think he got the best job on that hot day!) and there was always a line of kids eager to see if they could be the lucky ones to get him wet! I don't know how many times Shaylen tried to get him in, but if looks could dunk, Taigen would have been drenched!

No comments:
Post a Comment