
Our good friends Kerry and Anna Grace do something with their girls every once in a while that we thought was an excellent idea. They get the kids ready for bed, say "good-night" and tuck them in with hugs and kisses, walk out the room and shut the door. Moments later they bounce into the room telling them that it's time for a "Jammy Ride." They all pile into the car and head over to Sonic for a treat. What a wonderful memory for their kids.

We decided to pull a similar stunt recently. At first the kids thought we were joking with them, but when we told them that it was okay to get out of bed, they took us seriously. They were bouncing off the walls. We headed to McD's for ice cream. I took along the camera so I could snap up memories. So cute! The kids thought it was so exciting and I'm sure they're hoping for another "Bedtime Brain Freeze" in the near future.
2 comments:
I LOVE this idea! Wish I would have thought of it for Taigen and Kyle! xo
Sounds fun!! You know we'll have to do this! ~Space
Post a Comment