Last Monday, we got dumped on with a bunch of snow. Between Sunday night, Monday and Tuesday, we probably got about a foot of snow. I love snow in New England. I love how it weighs down the evergreen branches and makes everything so white, crisp and clean, not to mention picture perfect.
All those pictures on Christmas cards or on those pictures that pop up when you use the search engine on your computer for "winter" or "snow," just look like New England. Beautiful.After school & lunch the kids were able to don all of their winter garb and head out to play in the white stuff.
Once that was done, we piled into the van and went sledding at a nearby park that has a nice, long semi-steep hill. We probably sledded for about an hour. The kids would have done more if we had let them, but it was getting close to dinner time and we knew their tummies would be growling soon.
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun! And I'm glad that after only 2 years, they've grown into their Gap hats! ;o)
Post a Comment