
Mom's three week visit is coming to a close. She leaves at O'Dark Thirty tomorrow morning out of Boston. What a nice visit it has been!
One of my dear friends here at Heritage sent me a sweet email when she found out that Mom was coming. She was talking about how nice it was that we would get to see Mom. My friend lost her mother years ago and so she said in her email that if she could give any advice, it would be to take lots of pictures while we can.

That was exactly on my agenda for this visit. I have a special frame up in the guest room that our friend Mike Bowman made out of leather. On one side, I have a picture of Sherry with the kids and on the other, Mom with the kids. Each time they come for a visit, I try to get updated photos.
Yesterday's weather was nice so we went outside and snapped up quite a few. It was hard winnowing them down to the select few that we were actually going to keep, but I'm happy with the end results. Mom's ordered quite a few and I'll get some ordered for my special frame here soon.

5 comments:
GREAT PICS!!!! xo
Adorable pics!
very special pictures for sure -space
Such sweet photos, Crystal!!!
Thanks friends! We had fun getting these. However, there was one where the sun was in their eyes that was making them less than happy. I deleted those fast.
Post a Comment